Clancy are proud to have commenced work on a new Renal Dialysis unit at Tallaght University Hospital, this state of the art development will consist of the construction of a new two storey extension on the roof of the existing Emergency Department located on the east side of the campus, to provide new patient accommodation including a new Renal Dialysis Unit (RDU) incorporating treatment areas, support rooms and offices, two new stair and lift blocks and associated site works including plant-rooms, a taxi set-down area, car parking and landscaping works.
- New Renal Dialysis Unit at Tallaght University Hospital
- Clancy – Silver Supporters for the Peter McVerry Trust
- Marymount Care Centre – Lucan, Co.Dublin
- IDA Ireland – Advanced Technology Building for Clancy, Waterford
- Official Opening of the New State of the Art Palliative Care Unit Our Lady’s Hospice Harold’s Cross