Clancy were proud to support the ‘One Hundred Homes’ appeal for the Peter McVerry Trust which aided 1,400 people every night over the Christmas & New Year period across their homelessness & housing services. Clancy supported the Peter McVerry Trust who are committed to a housing –led approach to ending homelessness and currently providing homes for over 400 people, thereby taking them out of homeless for good.
- Marymount Care Centre – Lucan, Co.Dublin
- New Renal Dialysis Unit at Tallaght University Hospital
- Clancy – Silver Supporters for the Peter McVerry Trust
- IDA Ireland – Advanced Technology Building for Clancy, Waterford
- Official Opening of the New State of the Art Palliative Care Unit Our Lady’s Hospice Harold’s Cross